Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Definition Of Black.



2 more days. The horror.

Today I was looking through old photos and when I mean old I mean not digitally based ones( yes technological people, there was a time before digital pictures). and while going thru them, you start to appreciate it. I mean, aside from the fact that those poor people in the photo developing business may have seen sales drop, shouldn't we be thankful for hard copies, where no virus or system recovery can reach it? of course for people like me who find it hard to recall faces, it is a double bonus, no? There is no point to this ramble, nor reason, but perhaps once in awhile its good to dig up old photos, to see how times have changed.

Anyway, internet explorer is not working, curse them a fool, and now i'm using firefox, thus the picture of the day(as it now finally makes sense!). And Daniel beat me at 3 games of tissue paper checkers yesterday. I will have my revenge. Blogs getting a tad dry, suggestions anyone?

Picture of the day: something I copied partly of a poster

On my itune:Got The Distance

Random Thought: Bohemian Rhapsody

No comments: