Tuesday, September 30, 2008

@#(@)#(@&#)^ pimples.



So today be the one year mark since I started shredding.And my life hasnt been better.Ok.It has.but i mean in the skateboarding dept.Not the best, but definitely better.And its raining cats and cows.Crud.

Anyway.Today I went out with Amber and Nat and I can't feel my jaw anymore.Lol.laugh too much.haha. And it be fun. And below are some pics from the outing with the normal group for dinner and B&J.haha.Vivo.Where we saw NAT.RIGHT NAT? And nick was all for being a missus again. muhaha. Ok.Anyway.yah. great both days.Normal blogging. And I havent shredded in 3 days.Oh where be thou, my inspiration.

Picture Of The Day: Random Norse Helmet Doodle

Random Thought: Chimichanga.Of.Wicked.Awesomeness.

Thanks For The Tags:

Genny: Genny Looi! Yes, Igor likezzz. I heardz You be in events management too yess??? Same clazzz.haha. and it HAS been forever. And a day.or two.haha

Big Hooters Club: Lol.BIG hooters club.Whuutttt..Haha.And yes.it does. its as shweet as mine.Like zomg sort of sweet. heh. get my gist?

No comments: