Sunday, January 6, 2008

2 Posts In 2 Days.


So here's my second post in two days.You know that HYPED feeling where you get all excited when you get a new blog and have to urge to blog every minute for the next one week?*takes breath* Yeaap.I'm having it.

Now I just realized I have like 1800 movies i want to watch but havent watched.Crud.Ok.maybe 1800 - 1796..but still..its alot.

ANYWAY..heres another picture I drew quite sometime ago.Its called" Maths is a Killer" Duh~.
yes.I hate maths.Its illogical.

P.s.The skateboard is part of the whole signature thing.so just ignore it.altho I think you can figure what I LURVEEE..

And a request, from me, to whoever reads this.
If you have a witty one liner, throw it at me..so i can draw something about it:D
something like Explodingdog.com..I wanna try my hand at it..soooo..yeah..any one liner, lame or witty as it may sound...just give it.THANKS!

No comments: