Wednesday, January 9, 2008

For Once He's Not Dressed Up




Yello! Ok..todaay I will do a long post.Not cause i want to, but cause there is this Insane "if your life was a movie" thing on Samantha's blog.Or Abbie's blog, whichever you prefer.HA!

Anyway..BEFORE I go to that eggciting bit, heres a little disclaimer to all my adoring fans out there*sniff*
I AM NOT MAKING A BLOG CAUSE I HAVE TEEN ANGST!:D

I 'll have you know I am very happy, thank you.And this blog is for me to post the many drawings that are sitting in my computer~ and to draw more with suggestions from friends and anonymous strangers..altho the latter still hasnt appeared yet.

ANDDDDD..my badd for not linking people yet..Its too tedious a taskk..but i will do it soon.I pwomise.

OK! good stuff time!

Picture is called "For once he is not dressed up" two variations, one's all nice and detailed, the other is well, Mr Curly Hair. which one is better, pick for yourself~.AND I NEED MORE SUGGESTIONS! pls drop me a comment or c box it.Like random titles I can illustrate..dont be shy.hehe.

Movie thing is Below.Hilarious (to me at least)

IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?


So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, iPaq etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…(BUT WHYYY~)

01 - OPENING CREDITS: Until the end of time- Justin timeberlake.

02 - WAKING UP: Sad But True - Metallica
It is..it is...sighh..

03 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Simply having a wonderful christmas-Paul McCartney
Rain, Teachers, And boooks..Ahh*belch*

04 - FALLING IN LOVE: All My Life- k-ci and Jojo
HA!right.

05 - FIGHT SONG: Last thing on my mind- Ronan Keating
There we have it ladies, Lover not fighter.HAHAHA
06 - BREAKING UP:Under the sea - Disney Magic
Does it mean I drown , or I drown her? brr

07 - PROM:Nodody Not Really - Alicia Keys
Exactly! men dont go for prom, they go for graduation night..heh

08 - LIFE:When the heartache ends - Rob Thomas
No comments.

09 - MENTAL BREAKDOWN:Untitled- Oasis
Aint a song created to describe it yet

10 - DRIVING:Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
BEWARE! THE MARK!
11 - FLASHBACK:Diamonds from Sierra Leone- Kayne West
I dont think they meant FLASH literally..so the diamonds aree pointless no?

12 - WEDDING: Picture of you - Ronan Keating
Picture of who?

13 - BIRTH OF CHILD:The Rules -hoobastank.
Fierce.HAHA

14 - FINAL BATTLE:Let's Get Blown - Snoop Dog
HAHAHAHAHAHA..totally.

15 - DEATH SCENE:Summer Of 69 - Bryan Adams
How can I recall a year I never lived in?

16 - FUNERAL SONG:Led Zeppelin Rock And Roll
Again, Totally


17 - END CREDITS:Advertising Space - Robbie Williams
0.0..well..its truee..there is space, so advertise.make money.haha

No comments: