Thursday, January 31, 2008

Give It Away



Ok.I finished my final assessed speech for speechcom.YAY!


Finally went to town today.and got my nuts and bolts...for my board..ANDD..yeahhh...Samantha is gonna "keeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllll" me if I draw her on my blog.But, in the name of fun, I will risk death.But if it helps,I'll draw [her] nicely.Like not stick figurish or anything.Tmr. so that maybe i can live a couple of days more.Muhahaha.

Update #1: Sam has agreed to be drawn, on the condition johnny depp is close by.haha.I shall try.I shall try

picture of the day is titled "how times have changed" .I think its self explanatory.Don't you?
Random Pic: CLASS PHOTO!

Song On itune: Under The Bridge

Random Complaint of the day: Why are all the good ones F****** taken..CHOMP.

Ok.Soo..Anyone wants to sponsor my deck?

No comments: