Friday, January 25, 2008

A Short Prattle



3 straight days of posting.RECORD! well.I'm just really bored ,speechcom outline is done and I forgot what else i need to get done.So while I "think" I will blog.

Oh.I got a B+ for phoenetics journal.which is ok considering I was playing rally racers while everyone rushed theirs.And if its any consolation, at least I made cordelia laugh with the entries.ANYWAYY, my apologies for not drawing anything lately.just posting the old stuff and random pics.I'm working on a lil hand drawn one and i wanna get it down before term ends.Soo.yah. I will start soon.Really.really really.

And I find my blog sad.I'm suppose to ramble, I know ; but i end up talking about my lecturers and my phoentics journal.So I'm thinking of going more mag-ish.Like a once a month review, a once a month random barrage of pictures and a monthly change of song.Of course I will still talk about me to me and draw on a daily/half weekly/weekly basis.but at least it wont be so..BORRINGG.
And my bad about the tag board.I WANNA reply, but i dont wanna flood my own c-box.
But I will do it in my entries.I shall NOT procrastinate. therefore, I will do it soon. again, really really.

If I got a dollar for every And, I would be rich.And and and.
So nice.So Bhb.

Random Quip:" Being A Success In This Age Is Like A Diabetic In A Candy Shop"

No comments: