Sunday, January 27, 2008

Blood Sugar Sex Magic




Ever had that feeling where you are so stoked to do something, and in the process of getting there, you fall down so many times, you just get bummed.I had it today.crud.

Okok..So.Chinese New Year is coming and I honestly couldn't give a hoot about it.but that means 3 free days and that's whyy I cant wait! can you? So today was a pretty good day, in terms of weather..but that doesn't mean the sky wont fall on us in 30 years or so due to the global warming thing.And please, I still wanna visit the north pole, so if possible, turn that air con off.I don't wanna visit a puddle when I can finally afford it.I wanna visit the CONTINENT.

today's picture is a new one! YAY! Its recommended by Sam, to draw about Ying Hao.Now for those who don't know,Yinghao Loves squash, JJC and has this technique for taking birdy shots in locvid. NO! don't think dirty.I mean it in a nice way.Like flap flap birdy.SO here it is!

And today, there is something NEW!
Feature BAND OF THE MONTH on Ramblegalore.blogspot :D

Today's featured band is ( I can safely say) the top of the handful of bands that I like from America.And I don't really fancy American bands mind you..but today..we will talk about..the one..the only..the "I made my mark by wearing underwear on stage" band ...Dum dum dumm


Yeap.For those of you who are from the generation of fallout boy and His/Her chemical romance and haven't heard of them, you should be ashamed.Seriously.This is Music. What they play is alternative rock and its rather jumpy on some tracks, aside from the new album where they mellowed the tunes abit.But anyway. for first time listeners, I would recommend the song "Californicaton" Or if you wanna test an album, then get "the Best Of Red Hot Chili Peppers" For those who have gotten those and a couple of the other albums, get "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" if you don't already have it.It's the first album after they changed to their current line up andd I gotta say..Its goood*faints*..And for those who have you doubts, well, this band is more for those who like keane, coldplay, and maybe Acdc.its a unique sound.Very Unique.Anyway, here's a live in portland vid of the song " Blood Sugar Sex Magik" <=(Hyper link)
on youtube to whet your appetites.

No comments: