Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What Did YOU Do Today?


It rains again.And it's cold.I like~

Today I went to farrer park to get that infernal iac project done.and there is this market , which is filled with the older generation who work there and all.I mean,many have families, but its disheartening to see them like that.Some have children and grandchildren, but these people go home to a place to sleep, not a home.Why do i say that.CAUSE THEY ARENT APPRECIATED! It can be seen how they react when you talk to them in dialect, or when they give you that surprised look and smile when you say you're buying it home for your grandfolks.And there was this nice lady which sat to chat with us, went off, came back and gave us apples, went off again then CAME BACK again just to tell us to wash it. How many of us can go to bed at night and safely say I've did something nice for my grandma today?

Anyway, on a brighter note(not much), Wq told me today he saw some guy holding a nice clean skateboard and wearing a scarf walking around.so irritating.A skateboard can be a symbol for many different things for various people.but it is definitely NOT a fashion accessory.Then I was buying food in the food centre, and this auntie walked up wearing a element t-shirt.I'm not an element kinda guy.I prefer zoo york or plan b or maybe even enjoi, not element.BUT STILL!


"See how they have desecrated the sport, oh skateboarding gods."


No comments: