Monday, January 7, 2008

Run Away~


Yes! I abstained from the blog for ONE day! Now despite the fact it was due to circumstances and not sheer willpower, it still counts.HA!

Now I read that day that "nuturing the love to read is to fortify yourself against the miseries of life" which is really funny..Cause I lovee to read but doesn't that just make it sound like alchohol? "Nuturing the love to drink like a baboon is to fortify yourself against the miseries of life for the duration which you are sprawled on the pavement". Maybe a tad long, but its the same thing..I mean reading is good, but the way that was phrased is..BZZzt..

ANYWAY..on to my drawing..the title of this drawing is called"Thank God I'm Leaving".It was a one liner contributed by my dearest friend, and it is my first "based-on-a-line drawing".YAY!

ok.writcom time.*rolls eyes*

No comments: