Thursday, January 10, 2008

Apple.Hates.YOU


Ok.I'm sick.Or nearly there at least.

"One Would Think Trivialities Like Falling Ill Was Below Napoleon"-Memoirs of an emperor
Soo I guess I'm no Napoleon, but Red Hot Chilli Peppers are doing a great deal to ease my pain.Maybe it's cause today is the last thursday we will be at the daws for a while..Crud..

AND speaking of which, I just found out I know people who think Napoleon Bonaparte is still alive.NO KIDDING! and ( i wont mention names to save their faces)that IS perfect proof of kids these days and how many(not all) of them don't know anything aside from some band they like. horrible.

And soooo we reach today's drawing...It was done sometime back and it is called "apple hates you" duh~.Its for all the people who have problem with their apples.Not the fruit, the product.

No comments: