Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Long Post Of Blah


Well.I wasn't going to blog today.Again,I didn't draw; but after scrolling thru a couple of blogs, why not do my own for others to scroll through.


I said in my first entry that i don't intend to talk inner most feelings and emo -emotions here.I shan't. I shall talk about things that bother me, or happen to me, and ramble about them.like food for thought.or word for thought.Whichever you prefer.

I did my social psychology journal and then I read a blog post and they both concerned me and conflict management, which leads me to ponder;What is the right way to effectively confront a situation? Now I personally like the up close and personal theory; the one where you go up and diss it out,end it all in 5 mins, and be friends again.It is also the one where if someone is being a sod, you tell them straight and not try to say" I think its me, but perhaps you are not very nice".
Of course, over the years, there have been many debates, conflicts and discontentment over the bluntness of my words. But most of all,it is often misinterpreted.I don't believe in judging a person,and I don't.I don't smear a person's character nor try to expose their flaws,no.I try to get the message across that this is how you are behaving, and if you ain't careful, it's gonna become a habit/character.Sure,I'm sure change is inherent in all things,but can I be blamed for trying?

Men was evolved thru a time where they killed mammoths to survive, then a time where boys were trained for war, and now all shows for that once proud resilience of men is how we complain like lords when there is sweltering heat and no air-con.Is this a world that is, as is often said"improving", or one that is deproving?

Today's picture is special.It is my favorite favorite one, and it was drawn when I was very down, and it was titled "put the sun back in our hearts" from the song by The Coral™ (Brit Band).Now why I decided to put this up today is cause..I just feel like it.Haha

No comments: