Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Goofy Against The World


You know,Daniel's blog and mine are way different.While his concerns the greater good of mankind; like introducing them to "staggy the scout killer"(which is the most mindless,simple and gorish game in the world; and thats why i love it) Mine well..concerns..me.and well..pictures..that are drawn by...me.HAH!

Ok..So lets talk O levels since tmr its coming out.Its been almost a
year since i got mine..andd i remember thinking I'll fail.Badly.Like 546 points bad..but i didn't..So I went for the Np interview and while the whole world outside the interview rooms were getting nervous and preparing Oscar speeches for their interviewers.I ,well, couldn't give a rat's bottom.that's where I met Kean, the first MCM student I got to know.And then i saw him get chased away..*shakes head* But, that's another story.ANYWAY, so i went in..and the interviewer was this lady called Mrs Singh, and she asked," so,tell me, what is your greatest achievement in life" So I looked at her, and stated very plainly " passing my O lvls"
andd well..I assumed I flunked the thing.And Lo and Behold.guess where I am now.


Now this WASN'T another one of my attempts to kill blog entry space, its a way of telling people like my very old foggie friend Ben(he is old cause I've known him for pretty much an eon already), and Junjie, and all..that maybe the academic world isn't for you, but if you don't get 6 points or below don't worry.Cause I'm sure someone out there is crazy/understanding enough to accept you into their school.


I'm the perfect example:)

Pic of the day is "one against the world" like the title, it depicts going against the grain. and speaking of which, a "Goofy" is the opposite way of riding the skateboard, kicking with your left instead of right feet.think left and right handers. so its like challenging "regulars", people who ride normally. If you want to find out more , "the skateboard mag" march issue has an exclusive on some sleek people who are goofy.Anyway, imagine being a boarder, and the attachment of criminal or vandal attached to the status(so half the world dislikes you), and then being a goofy, which means add all regular boarders to that list of "people who dislike me". Ok.anyway, for those who do like me, I've send you a postal hug:D

Random thought of the day: If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to drown?

No comments: