Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Dinosaur Of A Ratinomosaurous



I was gonna blog.Then I got lazy. Crud.

Lock me in a skatepark,away from this world.
And let my mind rest, and my board beneath my feet, twirl
For when distractions and facts and pain are abound,
Alone in the skatepark, comforting, is a skateboard's resonating sound.


I need a job, faster growing hair, and a plane to drag Tabatha's arse back here. And a chocolate bunny, and a mustang, and a hotdog bun, and a... you get the picture.

Picture Of the day:bring love back to the world

Song on itune: Nada

Random thought: Is it just me, or does my mind sound like a dryer.

Thanks for the tags:

Ben: I think so too.Muhaha.Emo kid.

Glenn: all in good time:) next week la

Tabatha: Great quote. YOU SPAMMER:P

Lieadn: Is that jumble for Daniel? and if weird names make them happy, then so be it la.haha

Naz: haha.SERIOUS ok! i had to take time to come up with something and i couldnt blog till i got it. Quality control dept didnt let me.haha


Tabatha: Maxi Priest? Maybe. Maybe. and yeah. you and me. Like hobbits to a shire. gettit? hobbits? shire? Muhaha.

Andrea: Hey! I think I'll pass on the church thing.haha..I dont really like it? Its tooo..confined.. for me.haha


No comments: