Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Picture Post

So for the first time in two weeks, I did a 3 and a half hour shred session.And I am beat. And happy. Heh.It's like weed, this fatigue.

Anyway, I think that you would know what post it be today.From the title and from my last post. Yes.Random Picture Post.WOoHOooo!

Random Thought Of The Day: No.Legs.Left.

Thanks For The Tags:

Daniel: You will PAYYYYYY.Sooon.Soon, when you least expect it.I will strike! TWICE! for the post and for going into healthcare IS. Arse.haha

Rev: Dawn be back today yes? haha.yah.I know its hilariouss la.haha

Dawn:EH! we were just talking about you!*looks up* haha.And thank you:) glad you liked it. And bring some back for me. haha.
Rooshdee: No. Thor be the best, or green lantern if you mean Dc.But batman is like secondd.. AND I mean hal jordan era GL.
And since this is random pictures day.This is what the batman guy above and I did during a starbucks break.
Mine

His. The Arbitrary Sequel.
And on a totally unrelated note.Baked Pasta.

No comments: