Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Roar Be My Name

SO its raining again. and i'm stuffing my face again.Joy.

We all have at some point in our lives, and this I can be certain, wondered who we are. What defines us, and then we go on this quest, this crusade of alot of self-searching and time wasting, before we finally go back to the way we once were, and then decide," heck, we can't find it yet" Which is, if you look at that statement alone, really laugh-able.Its like how all of us have this one friend, whom even if a joke pranced nude in front of him, he still wont know its a joke.So after that, I ask you, who are you? what is your identity? I think that question is really simple actually. you are who you are. definitions into standard stereotypes of today is not something one should strive for. you shouldnt strive (if you like computer weekly or something) to wear outlandishly cool clothes to try to steer away from the nerd cateogory, cause that will just steer you towards it. Ok, I prattle.What I mean is, people often try to hard to find themselves, or so they claim, but the moment they were born, they were them, there is no finding yourself, no fixed mold or group you are designated to slot yourself in.

I am a artist, I am a poet,
I am a boarder, I am a son,
I am a bookworm, I am a lover,
I am a whiny brat, That is me.
Who are you?
Picture of the day: Amber's One liner "The life we live is merely a heartbeat of the Universe." Abit abstract, cause its like a heartbeat, and one heartbeat is a life, and there are ups and downs, but go try seeing what you get.:)

Song on itune: Love Hurts
Random thought: Rain Rain go away, come again when george is gay.

Thanks For The Tags:

RooshDee: Heh..Thats my threat to YOUUU. get your ownnnn..hahaha

Glenn: perhaps..But not if.....well.ok.i made a mistake..heh

Peanut Butter And Cookies: Say you , say me? haha.. and if you combined everything together, that would be a pretty rad poem.:P

Tpt: Wow indeed..muhahha..and the song be good yes?

No comments: