Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm 6 Foot One And Tons Of Fun

So. I just realised I havent posted Random pictures for the month yet. But today I did a drawing, and I dont have enough of an idea to start on the one liner from naz,so I will do random pictures in my next post. Till then ,here be the column of the day. Speaking of which, I think I'll make columns a regular thing. Like once or twice a month.cause its fun. and I get to post multiple pictures.WOOHOO! ok. anyway, here be it. It was from Tabitha.She was thinking bloodthirsty.then got to ice cream.I dont see the link really

Picture Of the day: Speaks for itself

Random Thought: Ack.Duck.Luck.Mark.F..Never mind.

Thanks For The Tags:

Glenn: Mark be holding a camera.Or at least I drew it with the intention of being one.eh. arrange another attendance is compulsory thing:D heh

Tpt: Smart lass be thou. what ? called in sick? what atrocity?!?! if I was paid that amount, I'd be called slave.and slave dont get slack.hehe.


Elvis: Yes. I cant help it.I'm a sucker for you and the way you movee.how like that? Thanks Elvis:P

Rooshdee: I do not see why.I know Elvis and Bruce Lee would make great buds.One sings while the other kicks keisters. " Are you broken tonight, *WATA*, do you miss your right eye,*WATOO* . Are you sorry you called him short~~. "

Nat: OK, cannn.

Rev: eh dont la.Dont care.its the goatee la.def the goatee. never fear, yammi yogurt is here! and minds cafe.WOO! I know what can cheer you up! a carebear! when she comes back.heh.

Absolutely Hilarious

No comments: