Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Zip Zap Zoom

So.I'm back.from the kitchen!

So its about to reach a month since the hols began, and I'm liking it alot. well. Almost alot.I got my results back ytd.Passed, but not over the moon pass. Oh well. Anyway. Today , I boarded on the road all the way home. for once, not at 3 in the morn. it was..at 5! people drove people rode, and I boarded. And the coolest part is I can switch lanes like crazy and nobody really cared.All they tried to do was not knock me down. Ohh. Soo.Lovely. and darth vaders secret apprentice is sickkkkkkk.

Picture Of the Day: Why do you build me up buttercup. NAZ! ,it is done. HAHA!

Random Thought: Brain is food.

Thanks for the tags:

Zengun :Aiyah.. Caffeine need not be at starbucks or coffee bean alonee.haha

Andrea :Down with the corporations, but that dont mean they own all the beans. ahh.


No comments: