Saturday, September 6, 2008

Smack My Mac And Call Me Jack



So..123 posts for this, 23 post for my last blog. I have 1 more then the last blog.gettit? 123? 23? 1? heh.

Anyway, I haven't blogged in abit, cause I got stuck with a one liner I was given. Drats, rats and chimichanga bats.I got it in the end, but its not my best. Oh well, ya know what would be good right now? school. school and its multitude of distractions on a daily basis would be a jolly good thing. And my knees are peeling.ew. SOooo, today I will talk about order. order is..a relative term. a very abstract one too, depending on what you talk about. For example, Chaos.Now you wouldn't expect something as messy as chaos to have order.But imagine I got imbued with mind blowing power, had some artifact of insane hamster power and an army of siths at my beck and call and decided, " Hey, I wanna cause chaos somewhere" then that is where the ORDER in chaos begins. Cause first I must find a country, then commence mass slaughter and massive property destruction. there is an order to things. for without mass slaughter and massive property destruction, there can be no chaos. Thus, in my conclusion, there is order in everything, except somethings (like this sentence) heh.

Picture of the day: Everybody hates "buttons"

Song on itune: Dosed

Random Thought: If i had an apple and you had a pear, and you took my pear, what would be left? Nothing. Because my stomach will morph into a black hole and bring forth the kangaroo of death.

Thanks For The Tags:


Glenn: Why thank you:)

And you know who!: OK, i hate to burst your bubble, but I DONT KNOW WHO! are you nazz? Or andrea? heh

Rooshdee: No.I am obligated to give you a car and a mask and call you frank. yes?

Keenan: It was suppose to be till today, but it got cut short. WHYYYY?!?! WHYYY?!?! ok. melodramatics aside, Hiii.

Cookies and Cream: well, make more baked pasta then.haha

And you know who!: THANKS AH.haha

Mark...: Aiyer. see? I told you..which country is it?

Rev: Its ok, make another one:) haha..well..are you saying I'm boring? --.-- See my squint.fear my squint.

Tabatha: heh. Shweet.Are you implying you're my world?:P Oh. and I owe you something.


Would you swim 3300 miles to see someone? I would.




Bye DAWN!

No comments: