Monday, September 15, 2008

A Graphic Post


Down With The Corporations.



Sooo.I've got a one liner to do, but I dont know how to go about doing it.Yet.

Anyway,I'm irritated of being blasted by music everytime i come to my blog. So, I have, on a wise and calculated note, to remove my Song on itune tag and my music player and combine it into one, thus forming a big laser on the moooooon. Ok, I'm kidding. I will change it to a music of the day tag. every posts(except shout outs) will have a new song, and it wont be on auto-play, so you gotta click it yourselves. Now does that sound complicated? cause it isnt.

Anyway, to the movie mobile! *da da da da da da deng*


Picture Of The Day:



Just a random graphic


Random Thought Of The Day: The more freedom we enjoy, the greater the responsibility we bear, toward others as well as ourselves.- Oscar Arias Sanchez (1941 - )

Thanks For The Tags:

Daniel - Is this the part I'm suppose to pretend I'm intimidated? heh

Miss/hmph - Its not that greek phrase:P And yes, i like being unglam. Cannotttt isitt?? Plus puhlease, you know you like it.HAHA

Rooshdee: I know.But still.so bitchy.Why u joshing? why not johning, or tayloring or something?

Andrea: Stop me from doing what? being the RULER OF THE WORLLDDD!!!!!!??

Hmph: Side position for ruler of the world up for grabs.Want it? hehe


No comments: