Friday, September 19, 2008

Scotch Tape



So.Just got up. love the bed, hate the pounding head. The bane of sleeping too much.Crud.

Anyway, Its a bright day, good day for shredding, but my legs feel like they've been raped by fatigue, so I'll pass.The girlfriend's at the beach. A far far away beach Andd.Went for dinner with the guys ytd and Nick was being a chick.Chick dinner, chick drink.heh. and Glenn was rambling at the station.Hey, I'm actually blogging like a normal person. HA! Ok, its more of a ramble of a normal person's blog.cause I dont really have much to ramble about.Not now at least. And I think I've been inducing too much caffeine lately.*bounce**off**walls*.And I think Deezer is allowing less good songs to be used, so back to imeem I go.Grr. Imbeciles. Oh.and this is "birds of tokyo" I finally found it.muhaha.

Picture Of The Day: I call it "random Doodle" .But since I dont want you(the reader) to feel short changed, two more pics are below. Well, one isnt really a pic.its more of the font that is nice.but still.

Random Thought: One plus two plus many equals? One too many.

Thanks For The Tags:

Liana: Thank You:) I think so too.haha.

Rev: So Scandal So Scandal So Scandal So Scandal So Scandal .Haha..its ok. At least you know who to go to when ya need a drink.hahah

Tpt: You ARE kenny.Kill youuse? heh

Andrea: Yeah we shall.. Why not..I got the perfect theme. 2 girls, a guy and a pizza place.heh.





Thus jeans were born

No comments: