Sunday, September 21, 2008

I needa those wacom thingajigs.


So. ever notice the sky?

Anyway, there's this thing I've been wanting to talk about, but I've never got around to doing it. The new game "spore".its this game on how you create you own animal and then let it fight for survival and expand thru a multiverse with other creatures made by other people.Now that is a fun concept.But notice this. Singapore's short from is S'pore. The game is Spore. In Spore, you either pick a herbivore or carnivore. In singapore, you choose to study or not. In Spore, you beat others to get their Dna to combine into better animals. In Singapore, you beat others to get their jobs to get that better paycheck and sedan. And in spore, there was a complaint about alot of people who made their creatures look like D*cks. In singapore, there are alot of D*ckheads. See my point? are we getting somewhere with this? See the similiarity? So thus, in my conclusion, Spore is like S'pore.AHA!

Picture Of The Day: Its called "Love me or leave me". I put two pictures to compare and show you how alike the two situations really are.Aka.You dont get much of a choice sometimes.

Random Thought: Stoned.

Thanks For The Tags:

Pseudo Psycho: 2 mths is not awhile la. Its NOT!! 2 days is.heh

Rev: I'll keep you posted. And puh-leasee la.Even I would be afraid of you.maybe he is afraid you'll drink him dry or something? hehe.

No comments: