Thursday, September 11, 2008

So What Shall The Title Be Today.



So today I'm gonna take a self indugent post and talk abit about me.Heh.I like the way my hair is heating my brain up by being so thick. End. And I was reading thru my old posts for fun, and the valentines day one in Febuary is pretty funny. With colored words and all.haha.

Ok.I wrote one big chunk on respect in relationships, but I decided its really redundant, so I just hit delete. So here we are, back at square one, with an empty post and nothing much else going on. So I shall try poetry. Heh.

There once was a guy called Daniel,
Who was so soft he reminded me of flannel,
Day in and day out , all he did was Dota about
And surf the different television channels.


Personal attacks in literature. Wickedness.

Picture Of the Day: Button Head.

Song on Itune: UFO

Random Thought: i understand it, but I dont want to accept it.

Video Of The Day: SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM!

Thanks For The Tags:

Miss: Heh. I αγάπη εσείς επίσης.

Andrea: Well, I've been busy, but i'm gonna do it.haha. stop procrastinating I must

Rooshdee: oui! Monsieur Rooshdee.Oui. haha

Keenan:Ahh.Greatness cannot be muted.That why I dont shuttup when people tell me too.HAHA.

Rev: All you gotta do..is *fairy sounds and bright light* look into your heart...*twinkle twinkle* and there will be music. THE MUSIC...OF...silence.heh.:P


No comments: