Friday, February 1, 2008

I Am King.


Its Cold, Clammy And A Friday Night.

Aristotle Once said " Take pleasure in the work and get perfection in the job" or something that meant the same, but phrased different. And its true really.But recently,I've lost pleasure in the work.Not school work.that I'm fine. My hobby work.I've lost motivation.Alot. GAH! Maybe it is cause I can't seem to find a nice spot.but then again, if i'm good, even flat ground would be good.So thats just an excuse.Ah well.maybe its in my fridge.

Sat at the back of bus today on the way to school, right in the centre ; with everyone else at the sides. Somehow, it was weird.But I felt like shouting at that point " I AM KING" *shrugs* too much sugar i guess

Anyway,Socpsy is over, Chinese new year is coming and school is ending.Which is good! holidays! but it is bad too.I'll miss my classmates. Crud. but then again.. there is MSN! HA! that brightens things up abit.


Picture of the day: There is sam, who is as close as johnny depp as i could make her.any closer it would look like I didnt have space.There is Ying Hao(elmo).HAHA! TWO PICTURES ON YING HAO!bloody hell.He has got to start paying me. and johnny depp.And even a secret charater.Well.not very secret la..so bloody big and yellow.but the secret is WHO IS IT? Haha.

Random Whine Of the day: oh where oh where has my boarding passion gone.oh where oh where could it bee~

Song on itune : Pea

P.s.As you've probably noticed, my post titles seldom have anything to do with the posts.

No comments: