Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Chick In The Hand Is Worth $6.50 At the Poultry Section of Ntuc Soon


I just walked home from town with Ben, and I just sent an email to someone that I should have done eons ago.Feels good and bad, to be relieved of such a burden.

Anyway, on the way thru town with Ben, before participating in the walkathon, We saw a couple of interesting guys.Now when I say interesting, I mean short skirt, high heels, handbags and whatnot. And No, I meant guys as in men with the ding and the dong. not guys as in people.alamak, so crude.But I gotta hit the point home see. Anyway, back to the she-men, now honestly, its their way of living, so I cant say hoot, but what I can say is, if you wanna wear heels, at least LEARN to walk it them. dont walk as if you are a cross between the "I-really-need-to-pee-badly" state, and the "I'm-an-intorverted-person" state, cause not only will I glance, I will giggle like a girl before laughing, and now that aint really nice isit?

Oh oh! and I was walking thru town, and the pigeons , when I walk past, dont fly away, but when others walk past, they fly away.So I have bestowed myself a title.And thus I shall now be known as "Mark : the Chick Friendly One*"

*I say chick friendly with utmost seriousness and I mean the two legged sort , and I mean ALL sorts of chicks, like chicken , ducks, turkeys, tigers and robins. (Aren't they ALL two legged?)

Picture of the day.Ok, I know, I'm getting lazy with the pics, but I need suggestions.GIVE!

Random thought: "Eyes of lead" is a really good song title

Song On itune: the itune is off, but the song in my head is that irritating blue song from '99.
I'm blue da ba dee da ba die oh da ba dee da ba diee..

No comments: