Sunday, February 3, 2008

To The World, Santa is a saint.Or is he?


No funny or random beginning line for this entry, so a disclaimer shall do.
zoo york <3 (ha! i just <3-ed.WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME???!?)


Its really funny, life.When I was in secondary school, all I could think of was too "grow up" and be mature. And I think I manage to do that; cause in the last two years of school,people were always commenting that I was wise beyond my years.Now me being paranoid, assumes that everytime I get a nice comment, it is just someone being nice.There is a term for that in social psychology but i forgot what it was.ANYWAY, now i'm in poly, all i want to do is not grow up..not in the whine and cry way..but the just do something stupid for the fun of it way(once a day at least). I once read somewhere, by who I know not, That "maturity was a disease that plagues us all, that kills our joys and plays on our fears."I guess it is true. as you grow older, the thought of running like a mad dog down town just for the sake of playing town catch(which i never got to play,sadly) becomes less of a joy and more of an embarrassment. So tell me, What so great about growing up?

Wei qiang asked for some toothfairy pic earlier in the month and i'm too lazy to scroll thru my cbox to his comment.SO here is a sub.It contains a toothfairy, and it was drawn by me.so should be the same thing.haha.Its called "toothfairy" VERY original title.I know

Random color in head: neon pink ( i think it was the fairy's doing)

Song On itunes: When I see an elephant fly

Random thought: do you think santa clause makes only toys, or he does porsches too?

No comments: