Monday, February 18, 2008

The Red Dragon And The Hurricane


Well.Today is officially the last day of school. I handed up my last assignment, but somehow, it hasnt really sunk in.

On a sadder side, its goodbye to t1-05/10. It is said only 20 % will move to a new class, but judging from the last couple of sems, I'd most probably be one of those moving. How depressing.

Speaking of which, it been a year since I started poly.end of year 1, start of year 2 in a couple of months. And I finally managed to get scar tissue to read.Its the autobigraphy of Anthony Kiedis, the frontman of Red Hot Chili Peppers.Which makes me think.If , per say, I flip out tmr.What will my autobigraphy say.

Mark.
wrecked a couple of skateboards, was on his way to a third.
had one of the worlds shortest attention span.
was a mass muderer of pets.
had a warhammer collection( which conveniently, is up for auction)
Lastly, he left us all with warmth in our hearts, and marigold milk in the fridge.

Nope.Wont do.Gotta get more stuffing for my "in-case-I-flip-out" resume.
Picture of the day."The grim boarder" since i'm talking death and all, and i'm honestly too lazy to draw a pic, heres a rather old one.

Random thought: My jeans in the washing are done

Song on itune:Tearjerker

Impending plan for tmr:stay out late.Any takers?

No comments: