Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Chinese New Year.

Two weeks ago, I came up with a plan so brilliant, so unfathomable, so outworldly, so insane and so awesome..And it failed.How sad.

Today, I went to the beach with Tab, Ying Hao and Nic.Not a sunny day, but I still got a big ass burn on my back.Soo..I tried putting toothpaste on me.Now I feel like a walking healthcare product.

Anyway, as chinese new year approaches and since the chinese believe in throwing all the good stuff, settling all the debts due, and eating tons of snacks while collecting money, I have decided that todays tribute..will be too...FRIENDS!

DUM DUM DUM! Dont ask me for the relation between Cny and friends, cause I dont know. In all our lives we have friends, all of us, no matter how soddy we are.Now I think i'm a lucky bloke, cause I've got a good lot of friends, but appreciation was never one of my good traits. I'm sure all of us, at some point in time, have this period where we forget, or lose faith in what we have, friends and all( I personally get very absorbed in loving my own time too much). And then we have points in our lives where we swear that we would sell our firstborn to buy roses so your bestfriend can woo the girl he likes.But aside from those periodic bursts of emotions, how many appreciate your friends for just being there,be it once a month or 5 days a week? Now it took one person to screw my life, and alot of people(I mean ALOT! like noah's ark sort of alot, be it direct or indirect) having to withstand alot of "Hulk Smash" from me before I finally got in in my skull.Maybe they dont know it, Maybe You dont, but big or small, they are always there for you, as you should be, as I am.
Have you thanked the Lord for your friends today?

Anyway,picture of the day.well.again, it speaks for itself :D


HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!

Song on itune: Beyond the sea

Random thought I had at the beach: As I saw Nick and Tab frolicking in the surf, a thought came to me that said "these 2 will be together for a long time" *shrugs*

Random thought now: I think Ale
is
very attractive.

Not-so-Random sneak on next post: valentines day special.WAH!

No comments: