Sunday, February 17, 2008

Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf



Ok. I dont really feel like blogging today.My legs are too darn numb.But I shall attempt.

Yesterday I tried to board at 5..am..I managed to drag my ass out of bed, but when I figured my motring skills were still asleep, I just followed suit.(on a side note, i did fulfil overnight boarding.tho it was till 4 or so only)*fast forward to like 12* and we were driving thru some old lanes that I use to walk to get to my primary school(the old building). And we passed this one backalley where I remember walking with Isabel on the few times I managed to walk with her home after school. And maybe my walking was bad, or I yakked to much, but she moved to canada a couple of years after. Haha. Oh well.

Alright, anyway, last assignment to hand up tmr ,and I'm free like a bird.

And the picture is well, after so much WRITTEN communication, a pencil seemed apt.




An edited version of Genny's display pic.Nice? Nice?
I shall call it "the red lipped lass"

Random thought: I'm hungry

Song On itune: Save me

No comments: