Sunday, February 24, 2008

To A Running Nose, A Dinosaur Is Of No Relation.


It seems that I'm busier during the holidays then during the schooling .I'm havent been home before ten this week, or when I am, its like a pit stop to have a quick shower and go out again. (being home before ten today took effort)And thus,I reach my current predicament; dehydrated, numb in the legs and hugging toilet paper and panadol to sleep cause my bloody nose is practicing for the olympics.

Anyway, on a not so self indulgent note, I, today, shall talk about...Well, I was gonna talk about forgiveness, or time management, or kangaroos..But My head is kinda like a whirlpool with extra whirl, so I think I will pass on that for today.But I will rant soon.

Speaking of which, did you know kangaroos are marsupials, and marsupials are like the pre evolved stage of mammals? and the reason there are only marsupials and no mammals in Australia(before humans introduced mammals in) is cause Australia as a continent broke off from the rest of the world before evolution could reach them.Cool huh?

Picture of the day."birds of the same feather, flock together"

Random thought of the day: *sniff*

Song on itune: If you were there, Beware

Thoughts Regarding Life : *Imagine the sound of a dryer* drag and drop it into my cranium, and there is your answer.

No comments: