Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mushroom Of Mushy Doom!


We went to the park,
a park of flat ground
with sun in the sky and lovers abound
So I grew shy and I said to she,

lets go starbucks
For coffee and tea
we went and hid in the cafe,

until the sun had slowly crept away
Feeling safe, away from prying eyes,
we did wonderful things under the velvet sky

Then it was 8, and time to go,
so I looked sadly into the distant Mrt glow
And i turned and said to she,

"I'm so sorry, we have to go"
So we rode off into the distant light,
me and my skateboard, my valentine.



HA! had you thinking there didnt I? It seems after a good shredding session,I can sing, dance and create half past six poetry.Now I dont know why, but I keep looking at my phone today, with a nagging feeling of something.like expecting something.*shrugs* Plus the park in town was filled with couples doing stuff..and there were no boarders in sight!! bloody hell.

Now imagine I recited a poem while riding, would that be poetry in motion?

No comments: