Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Donkey In A Tree, Sat and Said to me....


Ok.So i'm back from town. And here's the damage.




Yeap.goodbye, good ole shoes.That pair lasted me since sec 4, and I killed it while boarding.*Sob*

Anyway, I had an awesome time today.Now I know you didn't ask, but i'm telling.And I've found out why I've been feeling like something is missing from my life.Its not the lack of awesome board tricks in my arsenal(yet) Nor is it the lack of that someone, as james as so kindly pointed out. And no, I did not finally realize I bat for the other team. What is the problem is..Dum dum dum.. my life, is too mundane! aside from when i'm on my board,I live by structure and routine and that is really really really really...Zzzzzzzzzzzz.. Now what I need is spontaneity, excitement and randomness to a third degree.Anyone got suggestions?

And I wish to prattle abit about boarding. Now when I bought my first board, almost a year now(april), I bought it for all the wrong reasons(sadly). I bought it cause it was like how women take a haircut when they break up, I bought it cause its cool to say I skateboard, and the list goes on.and for the next 5 mths, i barely touched it.it was like my guitar, sitting there in the corner. 5 mths ago, I found the right reasons to board, and I loved it and today 5 mths later,I reached skateboard nirvana..MUHAHA. yes.there is a skateboard nirvana.it is a place where u feel no restrictions and falling isnt a problem(this coming from a guy with two orange sized blue blacks on both hips) And you do INSANELY high jumps and feel great about it and everything else(flowers, bees, apple tree, yada yada).Of course this takes its toll, cause drinking water in nirvana is like diesel in a rocket.My dope lasted 19 mins before i had to grab sugar or die. crud.but now you know.So the next time you watch a skateboard vid and the guy falls, breaks his arm, gets up, smiles and gets on the board again.you know he is on dope.Skateboard dope.

Oh oH! Keann! and the world who reads this! I can help you! if you really wanna learn skateboarding, get your board, your trucks, your wheels, and ur plasters, and I'll teach you 3 lessons for 8 quid! haha! no.I'm kidding, if you wanna learn,I'll teach what I know for free(i'm no pro tho).Just call, or mail, or send a homing turtle.

Picture of the day.Me.HA!

Random thought: Cant..feel..legs..

Song On itune: Lost

Really Wants to: *shrugs* cliff dive?

No comments: